Thursday, December 15, 2011

Twitter

I absolutely LOVE using twitter! It is probably one of the easiest ways to I know to communicate what you have to say so quickly through the internet.

I first learned about and started twitter about a year ago. I learned about twitter from my school librarian Shannon Miller (@shannonmmiller). At first I made my own twitter and just kind of tweeted whatever. But now, just recently I made 2 new twitter accounts for different purposes.

The first one that I made was from an idea that I got from another student that goes to my school. The purpose of this account that I made was to remind my grade about up-coming tests that we have. I just started this maybe about a week ago and so far it has been going good. I really hope that this helps students remember when we have tests better, because I know that students in my grade check social media websites quite often, and thought that it would maybe remind them to get off of the computer and start studying!

The second account that I made, I made just yesterday. The purpose of this account is just for educational purposes, so that way I can have my own personal account for personal things, and then still be tweeting educational things. I LOVE having this twitter and personally think that I have used it quite a bit for only having it for one night. I like to tweet different websites for teachers or parents or anybody who wants anything educational.

You can follow me on my educational account here: https://twitter.com/#!/edugirlvm

P.S. Thanks SOOOOOOO much Mrs. Miller for making such an educational impact on my life! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment